I. We are Fundamental.
We believe in the Historic Fundamentals of “the Faith” (Jude 3).
This we believe:
1. The verbal, plenary inspiration of Scripture.
2. The Tri-unity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The virgin birth and deity of Christ.
4. The sinfulness of man and his need of salvation.
5. The redemptive work of Christ: His efficacious blood, His death, His burial and resurrection.
6. The Second Coming of Christ: The pre-tribulation rapture of the church and the pre-millennial return of Christ.
7. The eternal salvation of the believer.
8. The responsibility of the local church to promote and protect the doctrinal purity of the body of Christ.
II. We are Baptists.
We believe in the Historical Principles that distinguish Biblical
Baptists from other denominations.
B-orn Again Membership
A-uthority of Scripture
P-riesthood of believers
T-wo Offices (Pastor and Deacon)
I-ndependence of the Local Church
S-eparation of Church and State
T-wo Ordinances (Baptism and the Lord’s Supper)
S-ecurity of the Believer
III. We are Evangelistic
We believe our ministry is to obey the three-fold commission of our Lord in Matt. 28:19-20.
A. To Evangelize - “Go and make disciples of all nations…”
B. To Enlist in the local church - “Baptizing them…”
C. To Educate in the Word of God - “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you…”